Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
We will adhere to our Warranty and Return policies without any exception, not because we are unbending, but because we are fair. Once we allow for exceptions, then everyone should be eligible for exceptions. That is not possible. So, that which is stated herein is exactly as it is.
All matters under this section require our customers to check in with our Customer Service professionals within the time limits set forth below, and state the issues they want resolved. Kindly, email details of your order, and what you would like to have done, for a quick and complete resolution. Before you drop us a line, please first read the sections appropriate to your situation below. Then, send us an email to:
Please state Warranty Repair, or Return in the Subject line, and Your Order Number
If you would like to return your purchase, if you could tell us why (you do not have to)
we can use that information to serve you better in the future.
Our Return and Warranty Service Address is:
Elantolia Design [your order number]
1350 Beverly Road
McLean, VA 22101 USA
All Elantolia jewelry (except as described in Paragraph G below), and other fine products offered by Elantolia are unconditionally guaranteed to meet with your or your gift recipient’s complete satisfaction and approval – no questions asked. We think that’s a great warranty, and provides complete peace of mind. But, strict conditions apply, and you must adhere to them.
• If for any reason you don’t like what you purchased from Elantolia, you can return it for a refund of the price you paid for the product, and if you are a Virginian, Virginia State taxes that may have been collected. However, you must meet these conditions:
• You must let us know by email within seven (7) days of
• If what you received was not what you ordered – in other words, there was mistake on our part, and therefore, you want to return your purchase for refund or the correct order, you can return it. If the return is for refund, you will receive a refund of the price you paid for the product, and if you are a Virginian, Virginia State taxes that may have been collected within 14 days of receipt by Elantolia. However, you must meet these conditions:
• You must let us know by email within seven (7) days of receipt of your order that what you received did not meet with your complete approval because there was a mistake in the order that was no fault of yours, and
• You must return it postmarked (the term includes the date received by a courier service such as FEDEX or UPS) within ten (10) days from the date you or your gift recipient received it for a full and prompt refund or exchange but you must use the prepaid USPS label we will email you.
• If we send your order at no cost to you and the order you received was damaged in transit, then we will provide you with an USPS prepaid return label to return your purchase. Please make sure you act in accordance with Paragraphs Ca through Ce below.
• Claims that your order was damaged in shipment have to be made within 3 days of receipt of shipment by you, or your claim cannot be honored due insurance regulations.
• Damaged products have to be returned postmarked within ten (10) days of receipt.
• If you have a choice, you should never accept a damaged (crushed, torn, cut, punctured) shipping container. Reject all such containers and have them returned to Elantolia.
• If you have a smart phone or digital camera, it would be useful to take a picture of the damaged box or bubble envelope in which you received your order, as well as the damaged product, and send it to us as an email attachment.
• Please, where possible, return all products in the box it was shipped in. Kindly, include all packing slips and other identifying labels and order numbers inside the box you will return.
• If you paid to have your purchase shipped by a courier service such as FEDEX or UPS, then you must make a claim for insurance settlement of your damaged goods with the carrier you used. Those carriers have insurance coverage that covers the consignee (you) up to a certain limit and more insurance can be purchased in most cases. In this event, since, you would have selected the carrier and insured the goods and made yourself the beneficiary, Elantolia has responsibility whatsoever. You can send your damaged jewelry for repairs. In this event, the following shall apply:
• We will repair your jewelry. However, we will charge you for the repairs since we view such repairs as damage due to abuse.
• You are responsible for sending your jewelry to us and for the return postage.
• We strongly urge you to insure the shipment in both directions.
• We apologize, but personalized items or special orders cannot be returned unless they have defects in materials or craftsmanship. Personalized items and special orders include any product that has been inscribed, custom made, altered, or sized for you.
• You can, if you like, also exchange your purchase for the same product, another product (any difference in the value of the exchange will be settled prior to shipment), or for a gift certificate in the amount of your purchase.
• Any return(s) postmarked after ten (10) days but within thirty (30) days of the date of preceipt by you or your gift recipient, can only be returned for a gift certificate in the amount of the purchase, but not a refund.
• Returned jewelry must be unused and undamaged, and must be in its original case and shipping box (if undamaged). Kindly ensure that you return all documents and certificates. If the jewelry is used or damaged, Elantolia will make a judgment as to the amount of damage or use and deduct a percentage of the price to pay for the use or damage it detects. The minimum such deduction is 15% or $15.00, whichever is higher.
• Returns postmarked after the 30th day from the date you received your purchase will be treated as items sent for warranty service. Please see below the details of our warranty service.
We adopted our new refund policy as of January 1, 2013.
If your Elantolia Jewelry breaks or malfunctions during regular use and there is no abuse of the products, then Elantolia will replace or repair your jewelry at no cost to you during the 1st year of ownership. Please contact Customer Service by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, to return your jewelry for Warranty service.
Customers are responsible for shipping and insurance charges to Elantolia, and for shipping and insurance charges from Elantolia back to the customer for all warranty work. Elantolia Warranty does not cover abused products. Do not attempt to repair any product you purchased from Elantolia. Products that have suffered by being bent, crushed, smashed, pulled, twisted, or otherwise damaged while attempting repairs yourself, will not be repaired or replaced. They will be returned to the sender and a handling charge of $10 or 10% of the sale price of the product, whichever is higher, will be charged to have the product returned to the sender.
Non-jewelry purchases have different warranty policies and terms of sale. Kindly, read any notices associated with non-jewelry items carefully. All non-jewelry items are guaranteed by their manufacturer. Elantolia may act as intermediary for certain items it does not manufacture as a courtesy to our customers. However, it is important note, statements made in the notices associated with these products supersede all others here and elsewhere.
WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES BY ELANTOLIA, OUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE, AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO REFUND THE PURCHASE PRICE OR TO REPLACE AND DELIVER EQUIVALENT PRODUCT ITEMS, AS SOON AS REASONABLY POSSIBLE.